Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Parties Everywhere!

We have had a busy last few weeks! February is always hecktic for us. There are lots of birthdays and valentines day on top of it all. Hope everyone had a great one! We cooked dinner here at the house and had a nice relaxing night. After Mylie went to bed, as did Justin, because he had to work the next day, I went to the movies with a friend whoes husband was out of town. We went to see 27 dresses. It was a really cute movie. I did not get home until 12 am. I felt a little wild because it has been so long since I have been out that late.

First was the birthday party at Grannyma's for all the february birthdays. I love getting together with the family. Any excuse is a good one to get to go to Grannyma's house.

We also celebrated Justin's brother's birthday at Granna's house. He is going to be a daddy soon. Good food and good times. Hurry up CEB we cant wait till you get here.

Then Connor's Birthday! He is one! I can't beleive it. This year is going by so fast. Mylie's birthday is fast approaching. Connor, I hope you had a wonderful day. I was so glad to see you yesterday! Thanks for comming by to play with Mylie!

Friday night was baby group night. It was at our house. We had having chili and hot dogs. The girls went to escape for a while and do a little shopping. We left the babies with thier daddy's for a while. We had so much fun. Old Navy was having their baby sale. I got a few dresses for this summer.

Sunday, Granna came down and we went to Joann's in Mt. Juliet. I picked up some great fabric and a few more patterns. I can't wait to start sewing. When I get these outfits finished. Her summer wardrobe will be finished!

Yesterday was my big day! Mom came down and brought fun in a bag! We had a wonderful day. Thanks mom for everything you do! Last night, Justin and I went to the Melting Pot for dinner! We had a blast trying new food. My favorite was the dessert! I am considering purchacing a fondue pot so we can recreate the dessert here at our house. Rice crispys covered in chocolate was my fav!

We woke up this morning to snow falling like crazy. Nothing is sticking, bummer! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will try and post some pics later today. Sorry its been a while since I have posted!



p.s. I am not the worlds best speller, those who know me know this very well. I can't seem to get the spell check to work so if there are misspellings, I am sorry. Just look over them! (This means you Alison, the English teacher! Ha!)

4 comments:

Cummins' Crew said...

I try not to be OCD about the spelling thing, but it is soooo hard when that is what I do 200 days out of the year!! I will let you slide!

Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Hope your birthday was extra special sweetie! I can tell by your posts that you are enjoying your motherhood journey. That is what it is all about! Happy belated birthday Jen!!

Kirby Williams said...

Thanks for coming to Connor's party. Hope your birthday was great. Had fun last night. Love ya.

ellaandmommy said...

It was good to visit with you at Connor's party. Mylie is such a cutie. Hope ya'll are doing well.
Lindsey