Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Pics and an explination of sorts

I have been a bad, bad blogger. I started this blog with every intention of blogging regularly, but as you can see that has not happened. I do not apologise, because that means I would be sorry for spending more time with my family, cleaning, or doing something a little more important than this. Everyday it seems that blogging gets further and further down on my list. I will however, continue to blog when I get the time. I promised myself that I will not feel guilty about it either. For those of you who know me, you have my email and can keep in contact with me that way in between blog postings. I know I have lost some readers because of my inconsistency, but such is life. I don't track who has been here because, frankly I don't blog for numbers.

Anyway, on a different note...

We had baby group the other night and had a wonderful dinner and fellowship. Abby's mom had her camera so we took the babies outside for the last little bit of sunshine and great pictures. Here are a few of my favs.

This is Mylie trying to "run" down the hill. I love how twisted her body is!





Do you know how hard it is to get three babies who are 1 to smile and look pretty at the same time?

You might notice that one of the babies is not there, Colten and his parents are getting ready to move to another state. :(

I have some more of Mylie's clothes completed but I don't want to post pics until I get the whole set complete. That may be a while, but we will see. I have to put things on hold for a few days to make Abby a dress for her birthday and to get ready for Mylie's birthday. We have been cleaning the house like crazy. I do say that it is starting to look really good. We keep the house picked up everyday, but with so many coming over for her big day, it pushed us to do some deep cleaning and sorting out. I guess you could call it 'spring cleaning." This is also the first chance that we have had to do this since Mylie was born. It has been very nice to have her go to bed at a scheduled time. It's so funny, when we are out and want to stay out like at a friends house past her bed time, she still gets very sleepy right at her bed time. I think her internal clock has been set!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Elizabeth S said...

I LOVE that top picture! YOu can see her little personality coming out!