Thursday, July 31, 2008

Splash Pad

Today Mylie and I went to the Splash Pad in Smyrna. We met some friends there for a little fun in the sun. Except there wasn't much sun today. That was o.k. because the kids had fun anyway. This place was a little smaller than I expected but produced a good hour of fun. The best part, it's FREE and is fenced in! It was a great day to go because it was not crowded at all. I would have been very nervous if there had been a lot of kids there running around since Mylie is still so small. The funniest thing happened, but it probably made me look like a bad mother. Mylie took her towel and put it over her head, like she does a lot. She started walking around in the water with her towel still over her head. Then, she turned and was walking out of the water and walked straight into the fence! She fell backward and began to cry. I could not help but laugh. So did everyone else! Poor baby!




3 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Soo flipping cute!!! That looks like lots of fun! See you tomorrow!

Love ya!!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Mylie is LOVING the water, isn't she!? I will have to keep this place in mind for next summer!

Ashley's Attic said...

She's soooo cute!! I love it when they're at the stage between first learning to walk and say words and really being a "big girl" ....like little adults in a baby's body! You're so blessed!