Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting Ready.

We have been so busy lately getting the house and the bedroom ready for Lilla. I am now 35 weeks into my pregnancy. Everything is going well. I have an appointment today and start going every week now. I am super exhausted from chasing a 23 month old. I can't believe that Mylie is almost 2! We have also been busy planing a birthday party! The time really does fly by. I am amazed every day at how much she understands and can communicate. We have been working on manners recently. This morning, she came up to me and said, "May I please have some oatmeal?" I about fell over! Usually when she asks for something, it is a demand "Oatmeal!" and I have to say to her, "how do we ask for something?" Then she will say "please.." or I will prompt her to say it correctly. Mylie also loves to sing. When we are in the car it is one of her favorite things to do. She also will sing herself to sleep many nights.

We have had many play dates in the past few weeks. We are going back to Bounce U tomorrow with some friends. I will try and get some pictures. Last time we went, my camera was on a weird setting and the pics turned out horrible. Play dates are a lifesaver for me. It is nice to get out of the house and enjoy Mylie playing while not having to worry about keeping the house clean. Our favorite places are the Mall soft play, the Nashville Zoo, the playground at the end of our street, Kids Castle, and Mrs. Elizabeth's house.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments: