Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another Meme

Thanks Al, for tagging me.

Accent - Southern defiantly

Chore I hate - ALL of them. I don't like to think of them as chores, it makes it easier to get them done.

Essential Electronics - Cell phone and computer, every ones answer. I hate relying on my cell phone. Also, people need to learn cell phone etiquette.

What's for supper? Tonight, Justin's mom is coming down and she usually treats us to dinner, but usually, its something out of a box.

Perfume -Spit up eau de toilette from Mylie's mouth. Romance by Ralph Lauren is my favorite. I think I still have a full bottle from Christmas two years ago. Shows how much I wear it. I never got in the habit of wearing because my Mom is allergic, so I never wore it growing up. Dove body wash is about all I put on.

Gold or silver - Big blocks of Gold. Its worth more. I don't wear jewelry

Insomnia - Not much, Mylie has been sleeping through the night for some time now. She is such a good girl.

Job Title - Office Manager, but not for long. It will be babysitter and SAHM. Wife, sister, daughter, and friend.

Most Admired Trait -I am an honest person. Sometimes that gets me in trouble. Also, I am a pretty punctual person. Not so much since the baby, but I try really hard.

Phobia - Creatures, as in insects, bugs, spiders, all things slimy with legs and things with wings that bite. Icky boy things.

Religion - Christian

Siblings - two half sister and one half brother. Who I love very much and don't get to see as often as I would like. Also, one incredible nephew!

Time I wake up - Usually about 7:30 or 8 if I dont have to go into the office, if I do have to work its 5 am.

Unusual talent/skill Im not sure I have any skillz

Vegetable - Sweet potatoes

Worst habit - used to be bitting my nails, now probably junking up my car

X-Rays - I have had plenty. Mostly on my ankles

Favorite Meal - Anything my Nanny cooks! The country vegetable is probably my favorite.

1 comment: