Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sorry, it's been a while since I have posted. We have had lots of stuff going on. It seems the older Mylie gets the less she sleeps. I really adore this time. She is so fascinated with everything and wants to be entertained all the time. I have had so much fun showing her everything from the traffic outside to the tree in the back yard. I am guessing her eyesight is getting better because she is looking at these things like its the first time she has seen them.


The fair has come and gone, and Mylie and Connor got to ride the carousel with Salem and Arden Clarie. I was so worried that she would not like it but she had a ball. It was me that was almost sick at the end of the ride. That thing goes a lot faster than I remember as a kid.


Grandparents day was wonderful too. We went to the fair to eat with Grammie and Nanny and Poppa. We took Mylie to see the animals at the fair. She really enjoyed seeing them, but the whole time she clung dearly to her Daddy's arm.


Last week, Mylie, me and my friend went to paint pottery. I did two squares, one with Mylie's hand print and another with her foot print. They are pink with purple, and are too cute for words. The other project I painted was a "bum pumpkin." I painted a plate yellow and stamped leaves at the bottom then I painted Mylie's bum orange and sat her on the plate. I then painted a green stem at the top of our "bum pumpkin!" It turned out super cute. I got this idea from another blog but I don't remember the site Tam found it from. Tam, if you get time would you put it in the comments so I can give credit where it is due? Thanks.


Happy Late Birthday to Arden Claire! Hope you had the best time at WDW! I'm sure you were the most beautiful princess there!


We have another busy week ahead. This weekend we are going camping. This will be Mylie's first weekend away from home. It will be like a mini vacation. When I say camping, I don't mean with tents and sleeping bags. I don't do that kind of camping. I can not stand bugs, so therefore, I will not sleep outside. We are going camping in an RV. Our friends have one and have invited us to go along. I don't think I could give up the comfort of a/c and a bed. That would not be vacation to me. Hopefully I will have some pictures for a post when we return.



Here is a pic of Mylie with her new kicks! Thanks Grammie for the shoes, even though she threw up all over them before we got home. ( I think Mylie had a bad bottle.) I love this little outfit from The Children's Place. Except that their sizes run so small! I was hoping this outfit would last through winter but I doubt it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooooooo sweet!

Kirby Williams said...

She looks adorable. I am glad we got to play with her the other day. Have a great weekend. We love you and will see you soon.