Tuesday, October 16, 2007

6 months old

My baby turned 6 months old yesterday. I cant believe it. She has her first tooth, and my my was that an experience. She can sit up for quite a while unassisted. She is saying da da da. Not sure if she knows what she is saying yet, but I have encouraged Justin to answer her when she does it so she will learn what it means.

Since the last post we went camping which was fun except that I got sick and we came home early. Mylie loved being on the boat with the wind in her hair. We went to the zoo in Nashville and had a great time. She really like the monkeys. Last weekend we went to Pigeon Forge with our friends and their babies. Eight adults and 4 babies all the same age. We had so much fun. We went shopping, and go cart riding, and more shopping. We fixed meals at the cabin and really had a good time. I will try and post some pictures later today.

I am keeping another little girl during the days now, so it is like having twins! They are so much fun and love to play with each other.

This weekend is the Bell Buckle Craft Fair and I can not wait to go.

Happy 8 months old to Connor Michael!!

1 comment:

Mim said...

Mylie is one beautiful little girl! Her Aunt "E" thinks she is very special. Hope to see you again soon. Mim