Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's almost time for...


Christmas! This is a picture of my new front door arrangement. I found the "B" at Christmas Village and picked the ribbon up at Hobby Lobby. All of their Christmas stuff was 50% off the other day. I wish I could have loaded up, but I didn't have the time. Justin and I are currently in discussion about when to put the tree up. I think now, he would like to wait. I am very excited to see how Mylie will react this year to all the decorating. Last year, after Christmas, my MIL and I went to Old Time Pottery and stocked up on Christmas lights and decor for outside. I can't wait! There is such a short time between Thanksgiving and Christmas that I want to get the most out of my decorations. This is the first year in quite a while that I have been this excited about decorating for Christmas. I will post more pics and they are taken! Hope everyone is having a great week.

On a totally different note, Tam is having a Matilda Jane Trunk Show this Friday. Check the stuff out online and if you want to order, call or email me. Mylie has the Fern in Pink dress. I ordered a size 4T and it will fit as a dress for 2 to 3 years, then it will be a top for many more. This is an investment piece that is just way cutter than anything I have seen in the stores in a long time.

3 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

I love it!! Especially the bling!!

Alison Cummins said...

Jennifer,
Seriously!! Do you think I care? You are sooo silly! It's not like I wrote the song or anything!!! Love you!

nest of posies said...

love the glitzy initial!
stopping by from chatt blogsphere.
happy thanksgiving.