Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

Boy, were we busy or what? In the past week, we have put up our Christmas tree, cleaned out the closet under the stairs and made it into a playroom for Mylie, helped cook Thanksgiving dinner, served Thanksgiving dinner at Nanny's, then attended two more Thanksgivings, one at Granny Ma's and the other at Neno's. (Gail, Justin's mother) Whew, it makes me tired again thinking about all of it. We had so much fun seeing all of our family. I wish we all got to see each other more often. I have lots to do between now and Christmas, so I will try and keep an update as often as I can. Most of the shopping is complete, but there is a lot of sewing involved with some presents, so as not to give the surprise away, I will have to post pics of it all after the 25th! But, here are some pics from Thanksgiving.



No comments: