Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree


I love putting up the Christmas tree, I don't like how long it takes me to put it up. It seems like each year it takes longer and longer, but the end result is so worth it. Mylie likes to have the lights on all day if we are home. Its one of the first things she ask for in the morning. I enjoy siting in the living room at night with all the other lights off, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, or spiced tea, at just looking at it. It makes me very happy.

We have a Boyd's Bear Christmas tree. However, I am not sure this is what I want for next year. I am thinking of doing two trees. (where will I find the room?) This is my question. What colors do you have on your tree? Is your tree themed? I have seen so many pretty ones at the stores this year, I may have to hit up the after Christmas sales to get some new decorations.

1 comment:

Regan said...

your tree looks very pretty Jen. i love ya