Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Date Night



So the other night, Justin and I had the opportunity to go to a "grown up" party. It seems like when you have children, most of the parties that you attend are children's birthday parties, baby showers, or wedding showers. I'm not complaining, I like going to those as well, but it is very nice to go to a gathering as a couple all dressed up! We had such a fun time at Rae and Scott's reception at the Stones River Country Club. I had the chance to see a few friends that I haven't seen in some years. The party was wonderful, the food was great, and the decorations were beautiful. It is rare that I would like a picture of myself, and post it, but here it is. I thought this one wouldn't break the screen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, the young lady looked very beautiful but not so sure about that guy... just kidding.. you both looked great and you both deserve a nite out..

Unknown said...

You all are still a beautiful couple! I heard it was a great party! I am so glad that you all had a good time! Great pic!