Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snot, Snot and More Snot.....

So, Mylie has a cold. Her first one. Being the new mom that I am, we went to the Doctor today because I was afraid it was dropping into her chest. She sounded a little wheezy. The Doc said her lungs were clear. That was a blessing. It should run its course in a couple of days. I have been using that bulb thing that you get at the hospital when babies are born to clean out her nose. I feel like I am going to pull her brain out of her nose! She will start to squirm when she sees the thing. I think it is an ingenious invention. I wish they made one for adults! Anyway, we are getting a humidifier and some baby Vic's and maybe we will be able to sleep a little bit better tonight. No one has commented in a while, I guess that my lack of blogging has turned most off from reading or checking this thing, but none the less, I will keep writing. Please, if you have any suggestions, or home remedies, comment!

5 comments:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Thank you so much for the comment! We are so excited! I'm glad that I can see how things are with you and Justin on your blogspot. By the way, Mylie is an absolute doll and the halloween costume is the cutest on her!

Sheila said...

Jen, hang in there and get thru the snotty nose! Actually these little colds help build her system up for bigger things. You are doing everything you should be doing just give her extra loves! A mother's love cures lots of aliments
hugs
Sheila
P.S. thanks for the sweet comment, I am dying to know who your MoM actually thought I was! lol

Mylie and Me said...

Hey Tanya, glad you found your way over to my page.

Sheila, yes, I am finding that Mylie needs lots of extra kisses and hugs lately. Mom said it was a lady that came from MTSU the week before to interview her about some paper. She said the two of you had the same hair cut, but after she looked closer, did not look alike in the face. She said it was too late and she was embarrassed. Ha Ha!

Tamra said...

Your mother told to me to check out your blog. I want to know how to do this, but how do you find time to keep up with it? You have heard about ther vicks on their feet to help with cold or is that a cough? Pictures are sooooooo cute. Mylie is precious! Time to have another one. You seem like a natural!!

Unknown said...

Hate to tell you but I think the snot thing is going around. I have seen more people with a kleenex in their hand. Mylie is absolutely beautiful. I love her pictures. You are a wonderful mom! Hang in there -- you will be on to something new before you know it.

Love to all