Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Much Better....

Mylie and I are much better now. We have caught up on sleep. We go back to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up visit. Thanks to all who wished us well.

Not much else to report. I am looking forward to this weekend, I am hoping to get some more Christmas shopping finished on Saturday. Sunday we have a double birthday party to go to. I'm sure it will be a blast.

Today, Dad, Kirby, and Connor are coming to visit. I love watching Mylie and Connor interact. I hope they will be close cousins. All of my cousins and I are close, more like sisters. I really enjoy their friendship.

Mylie is still not crawling. She gets very frustrated and lays down and sucks her thumb. She will roll to what ever it is that she wants. Its quite funny. She can turn herself around and roll where ever she wants.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. Hope you all are getting ready for a big Christmas. Having a small child makes it so much fun! Have a great weekend! Good luck on finding all you need!!

Love to all,
Stacey

Alison Cummins said...

Need an update!!!!!!