Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!


I remember helping my Nanny put up her Christmas tree every year. We would have so much fun. She had all the ornaments that anyone had ever given her. We would put so many lights on it that it hurt your eyes to look at it. We would put every ornament that she had on it. We even put tensel on it. When we would arrive at her house for Christmas, which was always Christmas eve night, under the tree and spilling out into the rest of the room would be all the presents for the family. We have a rather large family. Nanny has three children and two of them have at least three more children and most of them have more than one child as well. Confussed? Anyway, we would have the best hoilday meal and fellowship. Then we would gather around the tree and open presents. I am really looking forward to that this year. As well as starting our own Christmas traditions with Mylie.


We finally got our tree put up this last weekend. I am enjoying it much more than I anticipated. But on a side note, it was not that fun putting it up! Justin and I had to clean out a closet just to get to the tree!
Post a picture on your blog of your Christmas Tree or Decorations!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Jen, love your tree, I will post after Sunday! Come over and visit I have something you maybe interested in! Have a blessed day
Sheila