Thursday, December 13, 2007

Movie Anyone?

So, Mylie has an upper respiratory infection. We went back to the doctor yesterday, because of a cough that has lasted more than a week. She coughs so hard, I know it has to hurt her. The doctor did give her some cough medicine this time though. I don't think it is working too well. I gave it to her at 8 pm and now she is in her bed trying to go to sleep but still coughing. So, we will see how long she last in her own bed. Last night it was until 2:30 am. I asked the doctor why it seemed she was sick a lot here lately, and she said infants can be sick around 10 times their first year. TEN TIMES! I had no idea. Especially since I am nursing Mylie, I thought that she would not be sick much at all. I guess I thought wrong. I hope we don't have to battle this all winter.

Tonight we went to dinner with Justin's mom and step dad at T.G.I.Fridays. They opened this week here in the boro. It was really good. I had the cheesy chicken and I ate every bite of it. They have a mixed berry lemonade that was very good as well. I recommend that you check it out. We called ahead to see if there was a wait, there was so, they took our name down on the list while we were on our way. Once we got there, we only had to wait about 5 minutes compared to 25. The service was decent and food was tasty.

12 more days till Christmas. Gosh, this year is flying by. Mylie's first Christmas. I can't wait to see her react to all the excitement that surrounds Christmas. She has finally taken an interest in the Christmas tree. It took her a while before she even noticed it. I put a bear dressed like an angel at the top. When Justin holds her, she is high enough to see it. She will "talk" to the bear and get mad when it does not respond. It's quite the sight.

Is anyone else a Grey's fan? I am so upset that we have had reruns the last two weeks. I am ready for the stupid writers strike to be over. I am selfish that way. I need my Grey's!! Will this season only have 4 or so episodes? That will not sell well in a DVD. They will have a lot of making up to do when they come back.

So, Saturday Justin and I are going to eat and then to the movies. I told you all that already. My question is, what movie should we see? It has been forever since I have been to the movies. I'm really not even sure what is on yet. I need to do my research. But, have you seen a good one lately that you would recommend?

1 comment:

Alison Cummins said...

We are getting ready to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. However, I don't think that will be a good date movie, so I am not much help, huh?