Tuesday, December 11, 2007

O, What a Beautiful Day!

It is 70 plus here today. It is absolutely beautiful outside! It does not look or feel like the middle of December. Early spring is what it reminds me of. We spent the morning at the playground. There are two baby swings and the girls love to swing. My friend Tamera and her twins joined us as well as another friend. We had a lovely time, I was mad at myself for not remembering to bring the camera. Then we went to lunch and I at so much that I was in pain! That is an awful thing to do, but I did it, and I enjoyed it going down, but not so much now.

This weekend is our 6th year anniversary. We are going to eat and then to the movies. I think this will be the first date since Mylie was born. I asked Justin to plan the evening, so I am excited to see what we will be doing.

Hope everyone is well. Enjoy the Christmas season!

2 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Sounds like a you had lots of fun. I am curious...where did you eat???? I know it wasn't Chef Wangs, which I am CRAVING BADLY!!

Kirby Williams said...

Me too. I want to go eat there. Jenn I hope you and Justin have a great anniversary dinner. You better bring Mylie to stay with me sometime. I love you both and hope you have a great weekend.