Thursday, September 4, 2008

I really do not like Comcast, but what choice do I have?

Our Internet has been acting very crazy lately. It will connect for a few minutes and then kick us out. Justin has been on the phone with his brother for a few nights in a row trying to get it straightened out. I really wish I could switch Internet providers, but that would mean I would have to change my email, which I would really hate. I am signed up with this email to so many other accounts that it would be a major headache to change. Besides, Comcast Internet is supposed to be the best for our area, I'm not so sure I believe that. When you call them to see if they can help you restore your connection, someone answers and is usually reading off a script on a computer. This totally irritates me, you would think these people would know more than you about all of it, but most times they don't. When you ask them a question they don't know the answer to, they just repeat the answer to the other question, like you don't notice! Aggravating to say the least!

Anyway, did anyone else catch Rudy's speech last night? I thought it was totally hilarious!

If you are reading this in the a.m., please say a little prayer for Justin, he is taking the SGT test this morning!

Most of my free time is being spent on a special project. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time. It should be complete somewhat by early next week. I will post pics later.

THE FAIR is close! I have such mixed feelings about the fair. I love to see the animals, but as an adult, I'm not so fond of the rides. So, are you going to the fair this year? If so, what are you planning to do? Go see the animals, the pageants, the rides?

We hope everyone has a wonderful week!

4 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am sorry to learn about the intermittent online service.

If you send me the phone number on the account, we will be happy to look into the possible causes of the problem.

The problem may be caused by your modem, a network hub, the node, tap or a bad wiring.

Whatever the case may be, we will definitely look into this for you.

Thanks for providing the opportunity to assist!

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Mylie and Me said...

Ha! How funny! I am to believe that this guy can do more than the other 5 people we have talked to about it!

Dusty Brown said...

That is really bizarre. I am not sure if I trust that as legit. Maybe it is, but how sad to think that Comcast employs someone to troll blogs looking for complaints. We randomly have problems with ours that will last a day or two, and each time, I am sooo tempted to call them and insist that they credit me for the time that I was unable to use the service. Seriously, if I am paying around $2 a day for the service, then a few days a month is like $6 wasted!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

We will be at the fair tonight. We also went last night to see my niece in the fairest of the fair. I had cotton candy, caramel apple, cheezy fries, pizza sticks and 2 sundrops! Can't wait to eat again tonight! Also, I ran into Justin at church and he told me something! I don't know if you are telling the "world" yet so I won't say. :)