Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wondering where we've been?

We have been here mostly at home. I have not been feeling myself lately and am resting quite a bit. I would like to say finally that we are pregnant. I am due in May and have my first doctors visit Friday. I will keep everyone updated. I am nine weeks along, this is still very early, and I ask for your prayers throughout for our new baby. I remember being nauseous with Mylie but this time it seems to be ten times worse. Many have said that means its a boy. I think it has something to do with chasing after a 17 month old. I have really felt yucky for the past month and hopefully will begin feeling better soon.

So, Friday, Mylie and I will being heading out on a road trip. We are going to Texas with our dear friends to visit their Nanna and Poppa. I am so excited and a little nervous. I haven't been away from Justin for this long, especially with Mylie. I can't wait to experience a new city with Mylie and our friends. Tam says there is some really good food down that way. We are going to the Houston area. So, if you have been there and have any suggestions, feel free to post a comment and let us know what your "must see" is. Also, we will be driving with 5 kids, so any car ride games you can suggest would be wonderful as well. I will post and have pics from Houston soon! Hope everyone has a great hump day.

4 comments:

Stephanie Smith said...

Congratulations!

Susan said...

Congratulations Jennifer! So excited for you. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon!
I have just started blogging. You will have to check out my blog at www.desperatelyseekingsusan2008.blogspot.com

I look in on your blog quite often and was a little worried when you had not updated in so long.

Take care!

Regan said...

i'm glad you finally told everybody! sheesh you were taking forever lol. I can't wait to know what you're having. I hope its a boy. I love ya

Jess said...

ah,stumbled on your blog..congrats to you..yours will be exactly how far apart my boys are..too fun!!! congrats and get ready!! jessica grissom higgins