Monday, October 6, 2008

So, the birthday party was very fun. We went to Dry Creek Cafe and the food was wonderful. When we got back to the house we went for a swim and then cooked dinner. The kids went down for bed and the adults stayed up and played cards. We had so much fun. We played peanuts and spades. Peanuts was a new game to me.
Today, we went to eat lunch at one of Tamara's favorite places. We went to Chuy's. They have the best creamy jalapeno dip ever. It comes free with the chips and salsa. After lunch, we went to IKEA. That place is the best. I loved it. I wanted to get Mylie this chair but they were out of stock. Bummer. I have to wait until they get some in stock hopefully before Christmas. So, after a 3 hour trip to IKEA we came back and swam again before dinner. Mylie is really enjoying being with her friends. They all treat each other like brothers and sisters. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I'll check back in tomorrow.

No comments: