Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun Day!




Today we went to the Children's Museum of Houston. We had so much fun. I'm not sure who had the most fun, the grown ups or the kids. This museum was way cooler than Adventure Science or Discovery Center back home. The kids just played and played. For lunch we went to Udipi Cafe. It was Indian cuisine. Luckily, there was a buffet for lunch so I got to try many different things. I did like it, but I'm not sure that it would be on my list to go back to. I couldn't even tell you what it was that I had. I asked our waiter but I could not understand anything that he said. The wait staff played with Mylie and of course, she talked to them and blew kisses back to them. After lunch, we went back to the house and rested. Then for dinner I cooked my famous baked spaghetti. It was a big hit a well. After dinner, we went for a late swim to try and wear the kids out before bed. That mission was accomplished. Mylie was so tired that she began to pull my hair and not act very nice. So she went to bed a little bit early. For the most part, she has been a very good girl. Some days we are not at the house for her to get a full nap so she has to nap in the car or stroller. This causes her not to get a full nap so she get grumpy toward the end of the day. I don't think I can blame her for that. All in all, we are having a blast and staying very busy. Here are a few pics from today.

No comments: