Friday, October 3, 2008

Arkadelphia

We made it about half way! 5 kids, 2 adults, one van and lots of movies later we are finally settled in at the hotel. The kids have been great. Right now they are all laying on the bed watching some tv. We are going to get up in the morning without a traditional alarm, I think that Mylie alarm will work just fine. We will eat a breakfast provided by the hotel and then be on our way to Houston.

I had my Dr. apt. today. All was well and we heard the heart beat. It was fast like Mylie's was. Doc said everything looked great and right on schedule. That has put my mind at ease. Nausea has been down today as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I haven't posted pics in a while, and hopefully on this trip I will get some worth posting.

No comments: