Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Day Full of Play.







Today, Mylie and I went to Patterson Park with a friend and her son. We had so much fun playing and swimming. Mylie was not afraid of the water in the least bit. She would walk out into the deeper end until she could not touch. It didn't scare her at all. It did scare me, however. After about a hour and a half of swimming and fun, we went to Pizza Hut to take advantage of the lunch buffet. The kids had a blast eating and "talking." We came home and Mylie took a good long nap. When Justin got home, we went outside to play! The weather is still a little cold here, but it is bearable. The sun was shining and I just could not resist stepping out back for a little play time. I did not take my camera to Patterson Park because I was afraid that I would get it wet. I did take it outside to capture the fun though. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: