Monday, January 26, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth!





Saturday, Mimi, Mylie and I went to the circus! I was worried at first that Mylie might get scared or tired of the circus very quick. I was wrong! She loved every minute of it. Most of the time she spent jumping up and down on mine or mom's laps. It was a major production that was just as good as Broadway. I am not sure who enjoyed it more, me or Mylie! One hour before the show starts, they allow you to come down on the floor and mingle with clowns, acrobats, and various other performers. Mylie was not afraid of any of it. We had such a great time!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

We went to the circus that night too! Although my post was about how much I hate the circus! Oh well, the boys loved it!

Kim

Kim said...

Oh good lord, that was me above from my TN blog. I have two - one about the adoption, one about life here.

Kim :)

Mandy said...

Ronin said that Mylie is a cutie pie!