Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny!


Today is my Nanny's Birthday. We met them in Woodbury for dinner and had the best time. We ate at the Mexican restaurant. They gave her a free desert and put whipped cream on her face! I wish I would have had my camera. It was so funny and she was a wonderful sport with it all. So, I hope you had a wonderful birthday Nanny!

The yard sale was a huge success. Between my friend and I our yard sale made over 1,000 dollars. It was early and cold as could be on Friday but we stuck it out. Saturday we didn't have much left to sell, so we ended early. We were so tired. I can't believe that we were so successful!

Tonight I am going to see Baby Momma at the movies with some girlfriends. I am so excited to get to go out with the girls. It will be a late night, but I don't mind seeing as how I don't usually go to bed until 11 or 12 anyhow.

Also want to say Congrats to my friend Jennifer who just bought her first house! I am so proud of you. We spent the morning out there painting and cleaning in preparation for her moving in. I will probably be spending quite a few hours out there this week helping her. It is so fun to help her paint. Today we sang old songs as loud as we could to help pass the time. We forgot our radio. Her dad said he would be sure and bring one tomorrow. I don't think he liked the way we sounded. Ha!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: