Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

First I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life. There are so many of you who have been inspirations and so much help this first year of my motherhood. Thanks to you all. Most importantly my mother. She is my best friend and an amazing woman. Thanks mom for all you do.

Second, I am feeling much much better. I finally started feeling human again about Wednesday. Justin was great during my sickness. He cleaned, washed dishes and did laundry. I think it was Tuesday when I came down stairs and found him eating off of a paper plate with plastic silverware. I asked him why he was eating with those and he said that since he was doing the dishes he was eating off of that so he didn't have to do anymore! Ha!

Third, this weekend has been a whirlwind. Friday, Alison gave birth to Channing Cope and I went to Nashville to visit my newest cousin! She is beautiful. Kirby has a pic up on her blog. You know me, I forgot my camera. I will try and get some pics soon. We will see them again next weekend when we go to GrannyMa's for dinner. Channing weighed 7lbs and 8oz. She has the prettiest color and dark hair like her sis. Arden was so proud to be a big sister. While I was there, Channing got hungry and Arden wanted to feed her, so I helped her feed her little sis. Channing ate like a champ. I think Kirby got the reward of changing her diaper before I got there. I guess I timed it just right. Saturday, Justin, Mylie and I went out on the pontoon boat with our friends. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the sunshine. Mylie loved looking over the side at the water going by. She really enjoyed her daddy letting her drive the boat! They were so cute! Today, we got up and went to visit our moms in McMinnville. I ate lunch with my mom, while Justin ate lunch with his. Then we headed back to Murfreesboro for dinner. Justin and Mylie took me out to Cameno Real. We love Mexican food and after driving around and checking the wait time at a few other restaurants decided to go back to our old faithful. I had a wonderful day and even got the present I wanted, a shower radio!

Friday and Saturday of this week, I am having a yard sale. So, stop on by and buy some of my stuff! There will be a lot of good things. I am down sizing. I am tired of having all this stuff that I don't use. So, I hope they will find a better home that will use and love them! This will be a multi family yard sale as I have friends putting in items as well.

Everyone have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Elizabeth S said...

I LOVE that picture of y'all! It's so good.