Friday, May 30, 2008

We're at the Beach!

We finally made it to the Beach! We are in North Myrtle Beach ready to spend a week full of relaxation and fun. Yesterday, we arrived at our condo around lunch time, it was not ready until 3, so we went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. When we got back to the condo, we unpacked and headed straight for Wal Mart! Ha! We came back unpacked again and ate a bite for supper. Justin and I walked on the beach last night for a little while. The weather was overcast during the day and a little windy last night. The water felt nice on our feet. We all turned in early. I guess we were tired from traveling for 2 days and unpacking. I will try and post often on our trip. I can't wait to get some pictures of Mylie on the beach. I am trying to watch the weather now, to see if we want to go to the beach today or wait until tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: