Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 3

Today, Justin Mylie and I went shopping at Barefoot Landing. I got a cute little lime green purse from Anything Joe's and can't wait to switch my stuff over. I want to go back to look some more. I saw the cutest paisley bag there too. We also went to Belches N' Burps. I picked up some California Salsa that was to die for! We came straight back and ate every bite of it. Along with some fresh cantaloupe, pineapple, and strawberries with dip for lunch. Mylie went down for an early nap so we sat on the balcony for the longest time just watching the waves and the people enjoying the beach. It was really hot today and very windy. We went to Preston's for an early bird dinner. It was a seafood buffet with crab legs, Justin's favorites. I am not big on seafood. They had popcorn shirmp which was very good, thats all the seafood that I ate there. We came back to the condo in hopes of a walk on the beach, but the wind was just too much. The sand was blowing and stinging our legs. I hope that doesn't mean a storm is coming. If it is pretty tomorrow morning we are planning for another morning at the beach.

(girls, if you see anything at Joe's that you would like, let me know and I will pick it up for you, prices are much cheaper at the store.)

2 comments:

Mim said...

So glad that you are having a good time. What is "Joe's" that you refer to? Fill me in and is there a website to go to. You know I'm not up on all of this stuff. ha
Enjoy your time away and give sweet Mylie a smooch from Aunt E.
Love ya, E

Mylie and Me said...

mim, just click on the highlighted words in my post to see his website.