Sunday, July 15, 2007

3 months


Mylie is three months old today. Gosh, time flies. I wonder how often I will say that in the next 20 years. My baby girls is growing up already. Her favorite thing is to sit in her new high chair and watch Justin and I do what ever we are doing. Its funny, sometimes I can see the little wheels in her head turning. She is learning every second. She has found the TV and loves the colors and flashing of the screen. She also loves her daddy. Tonight when he came home from work, we were down stairs and Mylie was asleep on my chest. He sat down and I whispered something to him. When he spoke back, Mylie's head popped up and her eyes were wide open. She loves to talk to daddy when he comes home from work. She will look so intensely at him. You can already see the love in her eyes. There is something so sweet about a father and his daughter.

In this picture, Mylie is wearing her new dress that I found at Janie and Jack. I became a shopaholic when I became a mother. It is a small obsesion I have. I love to dress Mylie up everyday. They have such cute clothes for baby girls and I am a sucker everytime. Her closet is full, but I cant stop. Oh well, If Kirby has a girl next, she will be the best dressed, just like Mylie!

3 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

I can't believe my little niece is already three months. That makes me want to cry. She is the sweetest thing and I love her fat little cheeks. I hope you girls have a great week. I love you so much.
Love your favorite aunt.

Tamara said...

You're a mom...WOW! :) that is exciting! :)

I have changed my blog to www.cosbyfamily.wordpress.com

come visit!

don't forget to chck out www.bloglines.com it is the BEST!!!

Julie said...

She is such a cutie! I know you are so proud of her! I can't remember what life was like without Halle!! Congratulations!