Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thumb Sucker



This is Mylie. She is now a "Thumb Sucker." At six weeks old she threw out her own "Bink" and decided she would rather have her thumb. It's funny because people react two different ways. Some say, "You will have such a hard time breaking her from that," or they say, "That's soooo cute!" I usually ask the ones who say the latter, if they sucked their thumb, if the response is yes, then I ask how long. Most say, "Until I was 15." Great, Im thinking. At least I could throw a "Bink" away. How do you remove thumbs from infants? Anyone?

On a different note, Mylie and Me went to visit her favorite cousin on Thursday. They had such fun playing in the floor. I cant wait to see how these two beautiful babies react to one another when they can actually talk and play. There is only a two month difference in Mylie and Connor. They learn so much in two months, its fun to visit Connor to see what Mylie will be doing next. Its also good for me, because Kirby can go through it first and tell me what works best! Ha!

Well, Mylie and Me are headed off to Dave Macon Days at Cannonsburg. Here's to a beautiful Saturday afternoon!

2 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

I love that picture of Connor and her and you know I always say how "freaking" cute her thumb sucking is. Good to see you tonight. Love you both.

Mim said...

Oh! My! How cute are those pictures! I can't imagine my sweet nieces having little doll babies of their own. Love you much, Aunt E