Friday, July 27, 2007

Swimming on Saturday



Last Saturday, Mylie, Justin and I went swimming at a friends house. We had so much fun. Mylie has loved the water since she was born. She loves to get a bath or go swimming. She doesnt even care if the water is a little cold. She splashes and kicks around and loves the way the water feels. I can put water on her head and she just smiles. When we are in the water she will constantly scoot herself down to get lower in the water. I didnt know babies loved the water so much! Here is a picture of her and her daddy. The sun was bright so it was hard to get her to look at the camera!



Tonight, Kirby, Wes, and Connor are coming by for a visit. I made potato soup and grilled cheese for dinner, I hope they like it! I hope to get a pic of Mylie and Connor tonight. I want to do a comparison from the last one I got of them over a month ago. I will try and post that later.
<

Happy Birthday to Carter J!

We love you, and wish you a fun filled day. Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

That is such a cute picture!! Her bathing suit is precious. Hope you guys have fun tonight. Can't wait to see the new pix of the babies.

Love you all,
A

Alison Cummins said...

Sorry we missed you guys tonight. We went to Capalano's to see the Joe Harvey Band. They are fabulous! I will be waiting anxiously for some new pix of the babies.

Love you
A