Thursday, July 26, 2007

Its been a few days...

Since I have posted. We have been busy bees lately. The end of the month is very time consuming for me at work, and most of my free time has been devoted to that. Yesterday a friend and her baby and Mylie and me went shopping! We went to Babies R us and to Green Hills mall for some retail therapy. We had a wonderful dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We were so tired that Mylie and I slept till 8:30 this morning. Today I have been making a CD for Mylie. I have the baby Einstein traveling melodies, but Justin and I want to pull our hair out when we are in the car. So, I got on itunes and I found songs by some of our favorites that are changed for children. The Eagles, Beach Boys, U2 and many more. Today, Granna (Justin's Mom) is coming down for a visit. Sorry no pics, I left my camera at a friends house last weekend. Some to come soon though.

3 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

Hey sorry I missed you all the other night. I had to work at the ballpark in Morrison. I think we maybe coming down to Murfreesboro Friday night what are you all going to be doing? I want to see my FAVORITE niece!

Alison Cummins said...

I remember those days...nothing but Baby Eintstein for hours at a time. Suffer through it, she will be a GENIUS if you do! Ha ha!!
Love you
A

McKenna said...

Hey Jennifer! I hope you and your baby girl are doing well! Your mom is so proud of her! I was going through some old pics the other day and found some of us in Disney World. haha How many years ago was that?! Have a blessed weekend!