Monday, January 7, 2008

70 degrees in January!




What a beautiful day we had today. The sun was shining and the temperature was perfect. Abby, Mylie and I went with a couple of friends to the playground this afternoon. We had a wonderful time enjoying the nice weather. It felt good to spend some time outside in the sunlight without having to be all bundled up. Tomorrow will be a different story, it is supposed to storm all day. Sad, I know. I will have to come up with something really fun to keep us busy so I don't stress about the storm. I have some pictures from today. I just realized that it has been a while since I have posted any pics of Mylie. Here are some from today when Mylie and Abby were swinging. I put them in the baby swing back to back. They love it! They will throw their arms out and just laugh. The first pic I think is the first time we have caught her teeth showing! The top right one is through the skin and the top left is on its way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an absolute doll that baby is! She is growing so fast. I am glad you were able to go out and enjoy the day. I know it was fun. I took my nieces and nephew to the Jungle Jym the day before Thanksgiving and we had a ball. Enjoy your time with her, and relish in the moment. It will be over before you know it.

Love to all!

Elizabeth S said...

Hey Jenn! Mylie looks so grown up with her teeth! Glad you are doing well. Sorry to have missed you at church on Sunday. We were tied up, but Tamara said you were there. See you soon!