Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We Have Snow!!


It's not a lot but it's SNOW! Maybe it will be more in a little while. I would love to get up and be able to play in the snow with Mylie. We haven't had a snow that was enough to play in since she has been born. Hopefully we will get some more snow overnight and wake up to a white blanket. I would have loved to take her out in it tonight but she was so tired by the time we got home from church. She ate and went straight to bed. So, go flush some more ice cubes! Be careful if you have to get out in it!

I can hear the neighbor's children outside playing in the snow!!

I remember snow days as a child. It was so much fun. We would go out and stay till our noses were too cold to stand. Then we would come inside and mom would have towels down and for us to wrap up in when we took off our wet clothes. She would fix hot coco or spiced tea (my fav). What are your favorite snow day traditions?

1 comment:

Alison Cummins said...

Well, we got snow, but I still have to go to work!:( Late, but I still have to go! Oh well, I can just look forward to the long weekend!