Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Cold?

Well, Mylie has a cold again. I can tell she does not feel very well. She has so much drainage and has been coughing for a couple of days now. Every time she sneezes, she blows a snot bubble. It is so funny! I will try to get a pic tomorrow. Boy, can you tell that I am a first time mom? What person in their right mind thinks their kids snot bubbles are cute? Anyway, she is able to rest decently now so, for that I am thankful. I hope this does not turn into a ear infection or something worse. I haven't been feeling my best either. Mom came down today to spend the day with us. She let me take a much needed nap. I was so grateful to get that chance. I still don't think that I fully went to sleep. I could hear Mylie and mom playing and talking. They weren't being loud, I guess I still had my mom ears on.

Not much else going on lately. We are getting ready for the ice and snow that are supposed to be here early in the morning. Who knows if we will really get any. Every time I get excited, nothing happens. So, I am trying to blow it off. Justin thinks he will get the call early in the morning to come into work early. Usually if he feels it, it will happen. Everyone be careful if you have to go out tomorrow morning.

Side note, I just got a text on my cell from someone I don't know. It was from a myspace account and it was trying to sell me a loan! How crazy is that? I didn't know that I could get junk text on my phone!! That is ridiculous!

Today, Mom, Mylie and I went to Target. We found the cutest valentines outfits for Mylie. They are so cute! This evening, Mom helped me cook dinner. We had chicken and veggies and mac and cheese. I have this thing about cooking chicken. I am so afraid of it. I don't like to touch it and I am scared of under cooking it. I really like the Tyson's chicken that is cut and ready to cook. That way it removes one of the worst steps for me. I hate having to trim it because it involves touching raw chicken. Anyways, it turned out really good. Thanks mom for everything you did today! I'm off to bed, and I am going to put my cold feet on Justin and make him really mad! Hee Hee!

1 comment:

Alison Cummins said...

Poor baby! She can't get over it before she gets it again!! Hope you have a snowday tomorrow too!!!

Love you!