Monday, August 20, 2007

Blog Tag

Thanks Alison, I know I haven't posted in a while. I am waiting on my new computer that should be here hopefully tomorrow! We are getting a lap top which will make it easier to work and play.

8 Things You Might Not Know About Me and Mylie.

1. I can not stand someone who lies. I can't take the drama. It drives me crazy.

2. I am pretty good at teaching myself. I do not like to be shown how to do something. I would rather try and figure it out by myself. I have taught myself Quickbooks and other computer programs.

3. Most of my friends are older than me. I don't know why this is, but it's just the way things work out. I guess it's because I can not stand catty girls. And again with the drama. Most of the friends are old enough to be my mother.

4. My car is a mess. Except for the outside. Dad washed it this weekend for me! Thanks Dad! I have trouble keeping the inside clean. In my car at any given time there is usually water bottles, burp clothes, blankets, a stroller, wrapers, dishes, plastic cups, receipts, bills, you name it it's probably there. If they only played "Let's Make A Deal" with items in your car I would be a big winner!

5. Mylie is starting to really laugh. Her daddy makes her laugh by fake yawning and snoring. It is sooooo cute!

6. Mylie got her shots today. She was very good and only cried a few minutes. She weighed 15.8 lbs and was 24 inches long. Doc said she was very healthy.

7. I hate insects of all kinds. They make me want to scream like a little girl. I hate ants, crickets, grass hoppers, spiders, and really anything that jumps at you without warning.

8. Peels. I love it when Justin is sunburned and his skin peels. I like to pull it off. Even when I was little, I would pull the "peels" off of Dad. I could pick at them forever. Gross, I know.

I want to tag Tam and Natalie next.

2 comments:

Stephanie Smith said...

Your car was messy before you had Miley!! lol

Alison Cummins said...

She's right! Hehe!!