Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mylie's first movie!

Last night, my friend Tamera and Mylie and I went to the movies. I was very unsure of how Mylie would handle the noise and the bright screen. She loved it! She actually watched about 20 min. of the movie before falling asleep. We went to the late show and saw the Nanny Diaries. It was very cute. Not sure I would have rated it PG 13. It was somewhere in between that and a R. But, none the less, it was a good movie with a very good ending. I wish I had read the book first, maybe I will do that now instead. I have to say that the boy interest in the movie is very nice to look at. She calls him Harvard Hottie! And so he is!

Thanks to Mom, we got our new computer and thanks to Jordan, we have it set up! I love it and it makes it so much easier to work from home. Thanks to Gail for the wireless router, so I can sit downstairs, or anywhere, and get so many things done. We also got photoshop. I cant wait until I have time to learn this program. I messed with it a little so far and the picture at the top is one of my favorites! If anyone has a book on photoshop, I would love to borrow it!

Saturday, we are going to a friends house to watch the UT football game! I cant believe it is that time of year again. GO VOLS! Most of mine and Justin's family are vols fans. Justin and I even spent a year in Knoxville at school. One of our favorite things about that town and school are the football weekends.

Mylie has started cereal. I have feed it to her with a spoon. We got video of the first bites and I hope to have them posted soon! It is too funny. She is growing everyday. I think she has hair envy, she keeps pulling mine out. We are sitting here together typing this post. She wants to be doing whatever I or Justin are doing all the time. We finally have a nap routine as well and sleeping though the night still. She is the bestest baby in the whole wide world. Well, Connor runs a close second.

Justin finally has the weekends off from work, so hopefully we will be able to go see the family more often. We miss you guys!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I admit, I might just buy Nannie Diaries...I really liked it! I love a good happy/sappy ending...makes me smile!

Had a great time last night...can we do it again? This time with less butter on the popcorn!!!!

XOXO
Tamara

Alison Cummins said...

Love the photoshop pix of Mylie. Very Cool! Why don't you guys come in tomorrow night and watch the Pioneers put a whooping on Shelbyville???? Sound like a plan??

Kirby Williams said...

Yeah you all need to come to the game. Oh and yeah Connor is the cutest boy Mylie the cutest girl in my book. Hope to see you soon. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Jen - I love reading your comments and about your life. I know your mom must love it as well. That is probably what keeps her in McMinnville and not in the boro with you all (ha). Mylie is a doll and it will be a joy to watch her grow through your blog. Have a great weekend! Go Pioneers and Vols!

Stacey