Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Official

I turned in my notice at work. After much thought and prayer, Justin and I decided it would be best if I stayed at home with Mylie. I told my boss I would work until the end of November or until he found someone to replace me, which ever comes first. We have been toying with this idea since Mylie was born. Before I had her, I felt for sure that I would want to continue my carrer. I just knew that I would want to keep doing my own thing. Boy, how that changed. Mylie is "my thing." I can't imagine leaving her during tax season, right when she would be learning to walk and talk. I am so thankful that I have a supportive family and husband. I know that we can make this work. Thanks to a good friend as well, because she is going to let me keep her little girl to give us some extra income! I am so excited about this new step in our lives. I also really want to concentrate on keeping my house organized, and cooking meals. I would love to start eating healthier and not eat out as much. Now, I will have the time to plan meals and cook! I am so excited.

Oh and Happy Back to School to all my teacher friends! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are going to Pap and Emmy's house for some swimming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I am so proud for you! I know that is something almost every mother struggles with. I know I did! I am glad you are able to do that, you will never regret it!

Jeanna