Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mylie and the Gang




Last night we went to dinner at a friends house. It was the group with the babies that get together once a week. We had so much fun taking pictures and talking. It is so nice to have friends that are going through what you are going through and really understand your situation. Here are a few pictures from last night. Its funny how you can start to see their little personalities show through.

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x54/jboyd812/?action=view&current=57e9ff3f.pbw

You can click here if the stupid slide show isn't working. I thought this was supposed to be easy.

4 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

So sweet. Love the hair on that little boy!!!! What are your plans for Sunday?? Mom, Arden and I will be coming your way. We might stop by or you guys could meet up and have dinner??? Maybe?

Love you,
A

Stephanie Smith said...

you have it in the right place. Try just copying and pasting again and it will prob. show up. Mine did that the other day. Sometimes it's kinky...

Tamara said...

I love the pictures! Micha is precious with all that hair!!!

I miss you...feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER...can we see each other soon? I need a Mylie fix, PLEASE!!!!!

Grammie said...

Jenn,
I can't wait to see the pic's from Penney's. That was definetly a learning experience! Mylie always makes wonderful pictures. I know because I'm her Grammie and I have a very discerning eye! I love the picture of Mylie in the grass. Good job!
Love,
Mom