Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 6


Mylie woke up without a fever this morning so, we got ready and went to the pool for a little while. We were there for maybe 30 minutes before she got tired. So, we came back up to the condo for her to take a nap. When she woke up she had more fever so, we gave her more Motrin. She is still playing a little here and there and is not showing any other symptoms. I consulted her Doctor to make sure we were taking the right precautions. She agreed to continue Motrin and wait it out. If she has fever when we get back to the boro, we will take her to the Doctor. So, we have spent most of today resting and lounging around the condo. Mom and I got out for a little drive. We drove up the road that follows the beach and saw some beautiful houses. Then we went back to the shops at Barefoot Landing. I picked up a t shirt and some hoop earrings, and she got some earrings and chips and salsa. We stopped for a lemonade and a cookie. The shop had strawberry shortcake cookies that were awful! I guess I am spoiled to my cousin's cookies! We threw the strawberry ones straight in the trash. Oh, we also got Christmas ornaments as well. Tonight we fixed breakfast for supper. It was very good, but I am tired of smelling like bacon. Ha! Justin and I went for a walk on the beach after Mylie went to bed. The weather has been pretty close to perfect while we are here.

1 comment:

tammyrncheermom said...

Hey Jennifer. . . I sure hope Mylie gets to feeling better and gets rid of her temperature.It's nice to just get away and enjoy famly time amd making memories. I hope you all have a safe trip home.