Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Sites!

I have updated my list of favorite sites! The 1st new one is my sister Regan Ann, she is about to go to Europe for a month and a half. She is going to keep us updated on her blog about her travels.

The second one is my friend Tamera. Sew Unique is her blog that she started for the purpose of showing off and selling her new T shirts. They are awesome! I got one for Mylie and have since ordered for birthday presents. If you can think it she can sew it! Check her out. Also, a portion of the proceeds goes to a really good cause! Read about all of that here!

3 comments:

Regan said...

i love you but you spelled my name wrong!!! hello R-E-G-A-N!!! I'll let it slide this time.

Mylie and Me said...

Oops! Sorry sweetie. I know how to spell you name. It was a typo! Hope you are having a blast, of course right now, you are probably still on the plane!

Elizabeth S said...

HI! I tagged you. The rules are on my blog. Love ya!