Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally recovered

Well, we have finally recovered from our vacation. I think we needed a vacation from our vacation. We had such a good time, it is just a lot different when you vacation with children.
This last week we have been unpacking and getting things back where they belong. We have not completed this task, but when is it ever completed?

Today, Mom came down to visit. Missy dropped Hannah off for dinner with us. Mom, Mylie, and I went shopping before she got here. New York and Co. is having a great sale. I got a couple of tops for $8, and some shorts for buy one get one half off. Mom ran into some great deals at Coldwater Creek. That is her favorite store. I like the clothes in there for Mom. They are very trendy as well as age appropriate.

Tomorrow, Mylie and I are going to the Moore Family Reunion. It is at lunch time, and I can't wait to see everyone. I didn't go last year because I had just had Mylie. The year before, we went and had a wonderful time.

Sunday, Mylie and I will go in to McMinnville to see my dad, then we will head back home to have Father's Day with Justin when he returns from work.

Not a whole lot going on next week. I am sure we will find ourselves out by a pool somewhere if this weather keeps up like it is. Although, tonight we got some storms.

I will try and post some more pics later. I am tired and ready for bed. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Happy Father's Day.

No comments: