Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Last Day




Today we slept in a little bit, Mylie woke up with a low grade fever. She seemed to be feeling o.k. though. Justin and I went to the beach while Grammie played with Mylie. Justin and I both got a lot of sun. The weather was very nice today. Justin stayed out about an hour and then Mom came down to meet me and we went to the pool for a swim. I was tired and hot so I went back up to the condo while she stayed out in the sun for a while. After lunch and a nap, we all loaded up to go and eat seafood one last time. We went to the Crab House over at Barefoot landing. It was amazing. I had crab cakes which were the best. Mom, Nanny, and Poppa all had platters with lots of things on them. Justin had the seafood bar which had snow and king crab legs. He really enjoyed his meal. Afterwards, we went to the beach for some pictures. The wind was blowing very hard but it was nice. Now, we are sitting around the table listing to Justin tell some stories which I am afraid are going to scare Nanny and Mom. The cars are packed are we are almost ready to go. We are getting up early and finishing packing and hitting the road.

No comments: