Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Whew, we have been busy.



The past couple of weeks has been full of fun! We have spent many days playing with friends, going to the lake and having fun. My friend Tamera and I went to another friends house a few days ago and the kids all swam and played on the giant slide. Mylie even went down the slide and loved it! Saturday, we went to the lake with Scotty and Shell. They took their grandsons as well. We fished, swam, and grilled out. We had a blast. It rained a little on us and blew up a storm, but we pulled in to the dock and by that time the storm had blown over so we went back out! We had a great day. Sunday, Justin and I went to Jake and Janet's for a pool party. We played pool volleyball and the girls won just about every time. Woo Hoo!




This last picture of Mylie, I thought it was so cute! I was in the shower and I look over and she had fallen asleep in her exersaucer! I ran down stairs to get my camera! It was too funny not to share.

No comments: